COCONUT RASPBERRY TART / tart mold 18 cm - 8 servings /
- 155 g of oat flour (or flakes ground into flour)
- 60 g of maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil ✨ pinch of salt .
- Mix all ingredients and knead the dough, use it to cover the bottom and sides of the tart mold, pierce the bottom with a fork, bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees, or until the dough is golden brown.
- Take it out and cool it down.
Raspberry Jam / Jelly:
- 250 g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 60 ml of water
- 40 g of maple syrup
- 1-1.5 teaspoons Agar agar Pour water in a pot and bring to a boil, when it starts to boil, cook over medium heat until the raspberries fall apart and the water evaporates.
- Then add the maple syrup and agar, and heat for a moment more until the agar dissolves. Pour the jam on the brittle bottom, cool in the refrigerator to a concentration. .
Coconut Blue Layer:
- 300 g of coconut milk
- 33 g of white chocolate (vegan)
- 1 teaspoon Agar agar
- Blue Spirulina - a natural blue dye from @theorganiclabs. Heat the milk in a pot, and when it is hot, add the chopped chocolate.
- When it is dissolved and merged, add the agar and heat for a moment until the agar is dissolved. Pour over the raspberry layer, put in the fridge until solid. After the concentration of decorations as desired: e.g. mermaid tails and snowflakes made of sugar mass, fruit, edible glitter.