- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 2 tbsp non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp @theorganiclab.eu Matcha Mint
1. Preheat oven at 180C and line muffin tin
2. Combine non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar and let curdle. Add oil and vanilla and whisk. Finally add sugar and whisk until combined.
3. Add dry ingredients, sifting in flour into bowl and mix until combined.
4. Divide batter evenly among cupcake holders and fill three quarters of the way up.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let them cool before adding frosting.
6. To make frosting combine all ingredients, including @theorganiclab.eu Matcha Mint in a bowl. Add a splash of non-dairy milk if the mixture is too thick, or more powdered sugar if the mixture is too runny.
Tip: To make the Christmas tree we used an upside down ice cream cone