Gingerbread Christmas Trees cupcakes
- 65 g flour
- 33 g spelt flour
- 160 ml plant milk
- 1 teaspoon apple vinegar
- 60 g applesauce
- 50 g sugar + 25 g erythritol
- 1,5 tablespoon cacao
- 1 tablespoon gingerbread spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0,75 teaspoon baking soda
- vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Mix flours, cacao, sugar, erythritol, baking soda and salt.
Sift it to the bowl.
In second bowl, mix the plant milk, apple vinegar and vanilla extract
and set aside for few minutes. Then, add wet ingredients to the dry.
Add applesauce and mix everything, only until combined.
Put the dough into cupcakes mold, and bake for 18-20 minutes in 180 degrees.
When your cupcakes are cool, decorate them!
- - 230 grams unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- - 360 grams powdered sugar
- - 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- - organic powders from The Organic Labs: Ceremonial Matcha, Pink Pitaya, Yellow Curcumin and Beetroot
- - ice cream cones
- - piping bag + tips
- - sugar pearls
- In the bowl beat the butter on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, spoon by spoon, and mix at low speed at first, then increase to medium speed and continue mixing for another 1-2 minutes until the mixture starts to come together.
- In the end, add extract and milk and mix together.
- Now share the buttercream into 5 bowls and color them with organic powders, leave one of them in white.
- Decorate your cupcakes with white layer, then put the cones on the top and decorate it with green and pink buttercream, making the Christmas trees around the cones.
- Decorate your Christmas trees with sugar pearls and powdered sugar.