Pumpkin Spice Raw Vegan Cheesecakes
Pumpkin spice raw vegan cheesecakes . By @alchemy.eats
RECIPE BELOW. The base is one of our favourites made from a mix of date paste, oats, and crushed lotus biscuits. The cheesecake filling is made using cashew nuts, pumpkin puree, and coconut. We then added @theorganiclab.eu Golden Bliss which contains turmeric and cinnamon.
- 8 lotus biscoff biscuits (or other biscuit alternative)
- 1 cup of dates (soaked)
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 2 cups cashews (left soaking overnight)
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp @theorganiclab.eu Golden Bliss
- 1 tbsp mixed spice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1) Blend soaked dates in food processor until it forms a date paste. Then add oats and crushed biscuits. The mixture should come together into a dough.
2) Line a springform deep pan (the cheesecake can be as deep as the pan) with a circle of parchment paper. Then press the crust mixture to the bottom. Freeze this whilst preparing the next step.
3) Add pumpkin purée, brown sugar, @theorganiclab.eu Golden Bliss, and mixed spice to a saucepan and heat, stirring constantly until hot.
4) Remove from the heat and add into a blender along with the coconut milk, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
5) Add soaked cashews (properly drained) to the processor and blend until completely smooth.
6) Pour filling on top of the crust and return to the freezer. Leave overnight or for around 5-6 hours.
7) Before serving leave the cheesecake to thaw for 30 minutes.