Snow flake vegan cheesecakes
Snow flake vegan cheesecakes A creamy vegan cheesecake bite on a oat base with a little coconut cream on top. ️
- 1 cup of dates (soaked)
- 1 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 cup cashews (left soaking overnight)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp @theorganiclab.eu Blue Spirulina
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agar agar
1) Blend soaked dates to food processor until it forms a date paste. Then add oats and agave syrup. The mixture should come together into a dough.
2) We used a flexible cupcake tray to set the base. You should freeze these whilst preparing the next step.
3) Blend soaked cashews until they have a similar consistency of a thick nut butter.
4) In a pan, add coconut milk and heat. When ready to boil add agar agar and boil for 1 min. Remove from heat and add to blender with cashews.
5) Before blending add all other ingredients including @theorganiclab.eu Blue Spirullina
6) Pour filling on top of the crust and return to the freezer. Leave for half an hour.
7) Before serving leave the cheesecake to sit for 5 minutes.