For the banana doughnuts:
- 90 ml almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 150g ripe banana, mashed
- 30ml sunflower oil
- 16 g vanilla sugar
- 100 g erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 120g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 60g dark chocolate, chopped
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease a donut mould.
In the small bowl, mix together almond milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 minutes.
In the other, bigger bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt and chopped chocolate. Now add mashed banana, oil, vanilla sugar, erythritol and vanilla essence to the small bowl with vinegar milk. Mix together and add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
Use the pipping bag or spoon to fill the donuts mould wholes by the dough.
Bake your doughnuts by 15 minutes and then let them cool. Make rainbow icing to make your dougnuts more magical and perfect for Valentine's Day! :)
/make 3 colors/
- 50 g icing sugar for each icing color
- 1,5 tbs almond milk for each icing color
- 1-1,5 tbs of Pink Pitaja/Blue Spirulina/Purple Potatoe from The Organic Lab
- use more almond milk or icing sugar as divided :)
- heart shaped sugar sprinkles or any favourite sugar sprinkles
Mix the icing sugar with almond milk until making smooth icing for your dougnuts. Then add your favourite superfood powders from The Organic Lab.
Decorate your doughnuts with superfoods icing and sprinkles.
You can also make unicorn lovers with fondant as well. :)