Today's recipe (4 servings😉)
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond drink (240 ml)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla protein powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp @theorganiclabs blue spirulina powder fo extra antioxidants and hella color 💙
Prepare in a medium bowl.
1. Add the flour, baking powder, protein powder, cinnamon and salt, then stir to combine.
2. Pour the almond drink into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
3. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
4. Pour batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle under medium heat. Low heat is important if you want the blue spirulina to keep the color.
5. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
Serve warm with blue spirulina sugar frosting, berries or whatever makes your soul happy.🙏🏼😊
Recipe by @memysmoothie