Pitaya Bounty Bars - Vegan
Bar ingredients (8 bars):
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp @theorganiclab.eu pitaya powder
- 300g vegan dark chocolate
- Vegan white chocolate to drizzle
1. In a bowl combine all the ingredients other than the chocolate and mix until you have a consistent mixture
2. Set the mixture in a silicone mould and leave them in the freezer for a few hours.
3. Once the bars are firm and hard, prepare the dark chocolate by melting it in a bowl. Do this by microwaving it for 30 seconds at a time, stirring to ensure it doesn't burn. Once the chocolate is liquid you can dip each coconut bar into the bowl. Then leave them to cool and set on on a rack.
4. Once cool, melt a few bars of white chocolate and drizzle on top of bars.
5. Place bars in fridge to ensure they don't melt